MEDIA STRATEGIST - FULL SERVICE AGENCY
This is a perfect role for a media strategist who has a creative and innovative way of approaching client's media solutions. If you have media strategy background or come from a comms planning background and want to move into a pure strategy role then this is the role for you.
You will be working for a rapidly growing full service agency that has a thriving media department. The agency has 52 offices worldwide, offers its clients creative solutions that span above, below and through the line channels as well as having a heritage of data, analytics, strategy, user experience, media and technology.
The strategy team is made up of 12 hugely ambitious and creatively minded people from varied backgrounds including data planners, analytic gurus and traditional communications planners. This role is all about delivering 'best in class' communications planning to the agency's clients. Working with, and reporting into the Head of Media Strategy the role will be to provide the focus around all strategic media planning tasks.
The role is instrumental in ensuring the team delivers challenging and best in class strategic solutions, across both Brand and Direct clients - on and offline. A principle requirement is to further the integration of offline and online planning and thinking within the agency. This is a spectacular opportunity to take on one of the most interesting and rewarding roles in media!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver best in class strategic thinking through working with clients, internal agency teams, as well as new in business environments
- Work collaboratively with specialists, acting as the glue which brings together insight from off and online, social and emerging media channels
- Driving use of the planning process throughout the core account teams and developing senior level strategic partnerships with agency planners
- Support the Head of Media Strategy, providing insight to support media strategies and recommendations.
- Work closely with the other strategists, and together with the Head of Media Strategy, will be responsible for all Media brief recommendations
Some of the core skills my client is looking for include:
- A courageous thinker, someone who pushes the boundaries
- An ability to use a data planning approach to building insights that from well rounded, fully integrated media strategies
- Strategic planning experience, ideally from a media / integrated / digital agency. Or, a comms planner who wants to move into pure strategy
- All-round media knowledge across all platforms, with a strong understanding of digital
- Ideally you will be someone with a knowledge of brand and DR
- Innovative and creative - ability to provide new solutions to optimise the client relationship
- Trusted business advisor with strong stakeholder management
You will be working for a full service integrated agency that is known for revolutionising its clients' business. It has some of the smartest and passionate media professionals working for it and has seen phenomenal growth over the last 5 years. It has a company culture of never being beaten, where playing hard and working hard go hand in hand. It's a wonderful place to develop your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting strategy / comms planning opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)