This job has now expired
Sales Manager - Media Market Intelligence
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented media sales manager to work for a leading media monitoring and analysis business. This role is a 100% management position and the successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years media sales experience together with previous management experience.
Global business information group that monitors, analyses and draws insight from news, opinions and conversations to assist clients in understanding key business trends and influences.
Key responsibilities include:
- As a sales manager you will provide the necessary leadership to ensure your team exceeds its monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Build a detailed sales plan to support all sales activity
- Contributing to the revenue number through personal sales activity when required
- Work closely with the Group Sales Director to devise and implement incentives/tactical plans that motivate increased performance for the team.
- Passionate, self motivated, tenacious and finally driven
- Minimum 2 years media sales experience + 2 years minimum man management experience
- Degree educated ideally
- Excellent communication abilities, oral, written, and face-to-face
As well as this vacancy Meet The Real Me specialises in all media sales opportunities from graduates up to senior candidates. We recruit across publishing media sales, outdoor media sales, delegate sales, exhibition sales, sponsorship sales and information sales. We have been recruiting into media sales opportunities for over 10 years and have a wealth of experience. Most of these opportunities are London based. If you need more information on any of the media sales roles we are currently recruiting for please feel free to give us a call and we will be glad to help.