National Press - Account Manager
National Press - Account Manager
£30k + commission + Benefits
We need a sales super star with fantastic press experience.
Our client are looking for an Account Manager to sell to a portfolio of London agencies. You will already have agency experience and have a little black book of contacts developed and nurtured over the years.
We want a proactive engaging candidate to deliver top revenue!
Our client are after a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Account Manager with a can-do attitude.
The role includes a complete cycle of receiving briefs, generating proposals, face to face meetings, group presentations to agencies to booking and managing high value campaigns.
You must possess an ability to identify, develop and maintain relationships across our advertising customers. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to achieve ambitious targets and to prioritise workload working to daily deadlines.
Primary Measurement of the role
Exceeding revenue targets in place on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Additional secondary measurements to measure your output will also be set including:
- Maintain yield and market-share targets as agreed with management
- Ensure leads are generated and then converted to bookings.
- Ensure excellent knowledge of your clients’ and their products to compete for greater spend
- To achieve meetings targets as set by your line manager
- Be able to set good standards to your immediate peers and be seen as an expert to your clients.
- Experience selling to top London advertising agencies, with established contacts
- Proven experience selling digital as part of the above.
- Self-motivated sales person with demonstrated ability to grow and develop a business revenue line
- Enjoy the pressure of a high growth business environment that is always changing
- Personal stature and presence to influence stakeholders at all levels from one on one meetings to large presentation groups.
- Develop long term mutually beneficial commercial relationships with advertising partners through weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings and presentations.
- Understand and communicate complex client focussed sales propositions.
- Demonstrated ability to build excellent working relationships, influence and communicate both externally and internally.
- Accurately forecast, manage a sales pipeline, exceeding revenue goals
- Support your line manager and your peers as part of a strong advertising team
- London agency buyers and planners at all levels.
Apply now and change your year for the better!
Check us out www.savvyrecruitment.com
- 24 January 2014
- 24 February 2014
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Direct Mail, Directories, Events, Exhibitions, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Recruitment Consultancy, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)