This job has now expired
Outdoor Sales Executive
Warning – you might want to sit down to read this.
One of our leading clients are looking for passionate outdoor media sales candidates to join their rapidly expanding team!
If you think you have what it takes to approach some of the biggest venues in London, then this could be the role for you.
With clients like The O2 and Westfield, you will have many opportunities to become an important member of this international company.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the sales growth & account management
- Cold call new clients
- Manage an existing client base & develop those clients into larger accounts.
- Process sales orders & lease with Operations dept & directors to fulfil those orders.
- Update UK diary including times & information of confirmed projects
- Process sales invoices & lease with Directors accordingly.
- Follow up sales invoices & deal with debt collection procedures if required.
- Manage client database
- Assist the Directors in compiling presentations, preparing for meetings & leasing with clients where necessary.
- Assist operations in any tasks required.
- Prepare sales presentations & generate sales leads
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years’ experience in outdoor advertising sales.
- Accounting experience beneficial.
- Office administration experience
- Computer literate – Microsoft word & excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Self Starter who maintains high levels of motivation and demonstrates resilience
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to work unsupervised.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate works with other departments/companies to meet specific deadlines.
- Self motivated to constantly look to improve departmental processes, quality and performance standards.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious approach to all tasks set.
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
What are you waiting for, these advertisers need you!