This job has now expired
Digital Project Managers are required to join a leading educational publisher based in Cheltenham, to manage the migration of editorial content across a portfolio of projects and support the Digital Production Team Leader in sourcing external suppliers. You will be working on teaching and learning training products from Primary through to Higher Education for print and also new innovative interactive resources. These are temporary contracts running until August 2014, starting immediately.
· Responsible for managing external suppliers through the production of digital products
· Brief and manage authors; liaise with suppliers to develop and produce editorial content
· Controlling budgets, schedules and reporting progress appropriately
Experience / skills required:
· Graduate with an interest in e-learning
· Confident using technology of various types
· Some knowledge of Instructional Design principles would be an advantage
· Experience of working with online editorial content
· Confident communication skills
· Aptitude to negotiate with, build relationships with external suppliers, and maintain a strong focus on quality.
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.