This job has now expired
Working for a leading B2B Publisher the role is to develop both existing and new business for all on-line recruitment advertising on a longstanding website
- Account management of existing clients as well as cold calling new leads.
- Developing solid client relationships over the telephone.
- Completing bookings on in-house CRM system and advise on supply of copy.
- Achieve minimum Sales Standards each month as set by the company.
- Understanding the market in which you operate.
- Developing enquiries to ensure we are being profitable (by premium positions, email alerts etc)
- Updating client records and activities on in-house CRM system.
- Working towards over-achieving the monthly targets
- Working on special projects as directed by your line manager
- Take responsibility for personal skill development
In order to qualify for the role candidates need to have previous Job Board Sales experience and ideally Media Sales as well.
The publisher produces a wide range of market leading products within the sector, including print, digital and events.
Candidates will be joining an established portfolio and will reap the benefits of previous forward bookings!
In return a basic salary of £25,000-£28,000 + Genuine annual commission package of £7,000 + company benefits