This is an exciting opportunity for a news-hungry investment News Reporter to join a flourishing team at an award-winning publication providing news stories for the international investment industry. The successful candidate will have excellent writing skills and a proactive approach to sourcing stories.
- Source, break and write daily news stories for the website, focusing on the biggest stories of the day and the reasons behind them
- Provide analysis of the biggest stories and investment themes of the day
- Acquire a knowledge of the tax rules surrounding international investment products
- Use the website CMS to upload and manage content
- Represent the brand at global events
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent journalistic skills
- Some editorial experience within the B2B sector would be ideal
- News-hungry and proactive approach
- The ability to keep to tight deadlines
- Financial services experience is an added bonus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Beatrice Harper
Tel: 020 7487 8237
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.