Events Sponsorship Executive
Events Sponsorship Executive
£25k + comms
Are you looking to take your events career to new heights?
One of the best known names in media, with a company culture most strive towards, few achieve and most envy, they create the type of environment where your achievements are recognised, rewarded, and you are challenged to achieve and excel every day.
With awesome offices in Central London, our client produces a range of leading events, exhibitions, magazines and innovative digital products, across B2B and Consumer media, so if you work hard, and show the potential there really is the scope to take your career in any direction you like within this company!
As Events Sponsorship Executive you will play a significant role supporting the Event Sponsorship Manager in making a significant contribution to the delivery of events revenues on a market leading B2B event.
You will work diligently and effectively with sales, editorial (in particular with the live content team) and central teams to hit deadlines, quality targets and brand development targets. Working closely with the events and live content team, you will ensure that commercial opportunities are discussed and agreed with all internal parties to ensure delivery to the best potential and within the timeframes expected.
We are looking for someone that is currently selling events, conferences, sponsorship or exhibitions, but media sales in a minimum requirement.
You will be an outgoing, and professional sales person who comes with a proven track-record of having consistently hit your targets, be confident both on the phone and face-to-face, and have strong business development skills - there is a mix of account management and new business, but you can't be afraid of picking up the phone and pitching a new client.
If this sounds like you, and your new year's resolution was to finally get the recognitions your efforts have deserved, send us your CV now and one of the Savvy team will be happy to discuss it in more detail.
- 31 January 2014
- 28 February 2014
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Direct Mail, Directories, Events, Exhibitions, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Recruitment Consultancy, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)