Market Research Sales Account Manager
- 21 days annual holiday allowance, which includes a day off for your birthday and rising with each year of service
- Uncapped commission
- Additional soft bonuses (vouchers, company phone etc)
A fantastic opportunity to join our leading global online market research agency, Atomik Research ideally located in central London just off Regent Street. Following a very successful year we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Market Research Account Manager to join our growing family of professionals. We are a young, creative bunch with lots of creativity and flair and are looking for a client sales individual with the same ethos to drive the business forward.
We are a top rated agency who currently work with some of the UK’s leading consumer brands so the ideal candidate should have sufficient sales experience in pitching blue sky ideas to exciting brands to secure research projects with both PR agencies and direct clients.
This opportunity means the right individual will be an integral part in the growth of the business and achieve revenue targets. The candidate will drive the pivotal moments where leads turn into incisive value-based meetings, and reap the rewards (financial and otherwise) of negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Primary focus will be securing new business from PR agencies & direct clients
- Generating leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques (in-person & via telephone)
- Securing value-based meetings
- Researching and composing creative Market Research ideas to pitch
- Pitching research campaigns to PR Agencies and direct clients
- Negotiating contracts
- Ability to understand the prospective clients business needs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A research background is essential – must be familiar with
- 2+ years of successful sales / business development experience
- A strong knowledge and understanding of market research and research processes - particularly quantitative and online panel based research.
- Ability to work under pressure and hit monthly targets
- Possess a creative flair and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in highly flexible, rapidly changing, ambiguous work environment
- A tenacious appetite for securing new business
- Set clear objectives from day one
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
Atomik Research is a creative market research agency who delivers qualitative and quantitative research results. Our strong PR and marketing backgrounds enable us to formulate specialist PR surveys that provide vital news links for strong editorial features.
Atomik Research has over 50,000 panel members in the UK as well as a number of specialist and European panels. With Industry markets constantly evolving online market research is the fastest and most effective way to gain the insight and knowledge needed to keep up with the ever-changing trends.
4mediarelations are a specialist broadcast consultancy who offer everything you need to deliver the most effective, innovative and creative broadcast campaigns through radio, TV and online.