This job has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive with digital experience to join a leading B2B publishing company based in West Sussex. Covering the print publication, its website and the dedicated newsletter business, the post holder will be responsible for selling and promoting the portfolio to UK and international clients.
- To sell and develop the portfolio in the UK and abroad
- To develop new digital, print and subscription revenue streams for the brand
- To work with an existing client portfolio and develop new business
- To increase share of industry advertising budgets, selling the latest e-marketing solutions (webinars, virtual conferences etc)
Experience / skills required:
- A good track record in B2B digital and print sales
- Proven track record of managing complex accounts and assessing clients’ needs effectively
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Internet savvy, with strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Some travel to trade shows and key accounts
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Beatrice Harper
Tel: 020 7487 8237
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.