ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing boutique media planning and buying agency that has a focus on niche sectors including travel, property, charity etc. As Account Director you will take the lead on one of the agency's biggest charity clients.
Your role will be varied and hugely rewarding. You will gain exposure to all elements of media from client leadership, strategy development, campaign implementation, new business pitching, internal team management etc. You will develop excellent client relationships, understanding their business needs and developing cross-media solutions that really hit the mark. You will gain exposure to real business owners and C-suite executives.
This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic media agency person who is looking for a change of scene. Someone who wants to help grow an agency, rather than just being a small part of one, will love working here.
- Media planning and buying experience across a range of accounts
- Experience across DR and brand
- Understanding the full range of media channels with ability to talk knowledgably about cross-media campaigns
- Outgoing, tenacious and passionate about media
- Excellent communications skills - verbal & written
- Good knowledge and use of TGI, BRAD, Mediatel, Neilsen (inc AdDynamix), Comscore, Google Analytics
- Team player as well as having confidence and motivation to work
- Experience of managing clients between £50k-£2m annual budgets
- Ideally the candidate would have experience planning and buying all media. A broad experience is necessary
You'll be working for a rapidly growing boutique agency that offers a fantastic working culture and rewards loyalty, innovation and hard work. The agency has a fantastic central London location with good offices. It offers a hugely rewarding and challenging career for a dynamic lover of media. It's a fantastic place to develop!
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting media agency opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent media agencies.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately your application has not been successful. We do however wish you all the best in your job search.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)