This job has now expired
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
£27-35k + comms + award winning working environment
With recognition for being one of the most rewarding company's to work for, time to act on that New Year's resolution is now!
Over the last decade our client has consistently been one of the UK's top media companies to work for, and with innovations coming thick and fast the future is most certainly bright. The benefits of working for this company are too many to mention, but they have created an enriching and rewarding environment, which is reflected in a very low staff turnover.
This is a great role for someone looking for an interesting and diverse position selling into web based media in the ever-evolving education market.
Are you capable of identifying specific client needs and selling unique and compelling advertising solutions across a complex portfolio of online products? You will have the ability to pitch your ideas effectively to clients and advertising agencies both face to face and on the phone and follow through to close. You will be able to handle consultative sales with senior decision makers and more junior marketers alike.
- Minimum 3 years digital sales experience
- Excellent consultative sales technique
- A senior sales person who meets and exceeds demanding revenue targets
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of internet advertising sales and the strengths and weaknesses of the medium
- Must have the ability to assimilate technical information
- Confident and highly motivated
- Enthusiastic about the education sector
The potential in this role is massive, with the scope to move into managing the team very realistic, and a place within the senior management team is certainly on offer for a candidate that shows they have the talents and determination to really do well.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for why not get in touch for a confidential chat with one of our experienced consultants?