Business Development Manager - Award Winning App Development / Digital Company
Business Development Manager - Award Winning App Development / Digital Company - £25k basic, uncapped commission (future equity)
Want to work for a trendy, dynamic and recent award winning digital contract publisher and App development agency?
Want to be engaging with large corporates about building them sophisticated smart phone and tablet apps?
Then please read on....
A truly inspiring, funky, fun and dynamic organisation which is growing rapidly. They contract publish various digital publications but also help businesses and publishers to take their print products and make the transition to bespoke, re-imagined digital products, developing software tools for publishing on touchscreen and mobile devices.
As well as being at the cutting-edge of digital publishing they also offer bespoke App Development for IOS, Android and Kindle and that part of the business is seeking a Business Development Manager.
The role of Business Development Manager
Put simply, you will be researching the market, spotting potential opportunities and then engaging with clients (face to face and over the phone) with ideas around developing them sophisticated and valuable Apps which run across IOS, Android and Kindle platforms. These Apps can range in value form £7k to £200k+ and you would be engaging with all manner of different company.
Requirements for this Business Development Manager
- 2 years media sales experience (including digital)
- Display sales experience
- Confident, articulate and intelligent
- Stable career path
- Passionate about digital publishing
- Confident at new business
If you think that you could be the Business Development Manager that we are looking for, then please send Media IQ your CV.
- 07 February 2014
- 07 March 2014
- Media IQ - DigiPub12
- Advertising Agency, Business Magazines, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, National Press
- Account Management, Agency Sales, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Media IQ Recruitment
We recruit for many of the UK’s leading organisations, large and small, and represent a select number of high quality candidates from graduates up to board level directors.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Customer Publishing jobs in London (Central)