This job has now expired
Enjoy the world of motoring? Then this is a great chance to work with a leading consumer publishing company on an established and famous consumer brand in the digital motoring sector.
Our client is a new force in consumer media and publishing and through acquisition publishes some of the best known consumer titles in the UK. The company combines a strong publishing heritage with digital platforms and entrepreneurial flair and with a staff of over 700 staff across the UK, they publish 34 websites and 50 magazines, with over 1 million subscribers, a brand reach of 11 million UK consumers.
Your primary responsibility is to deliver digital revenue across a broad range of categories, including web, mobile and tablet advertising solutions to a large base of media agencies and client direct, on a major consumer title in the motoring sector. You will be an important part of a passionate advertising and editorial team responsible for the continued growth, development and success of the brand.
• New business lead sourcing
• Phone pitching & conversion of new clients
• Growing revenues & market share from existing direct client base
• Account management of some specialist agencies
• Face to face meetings and presentations with clients and agencies
• Chasing copy where appropriate & full responsibility for all client liaison
• Online campaign delivery, management & reporting, working with Ad Ops & online team
• Liaising internally with design, production, tech and editorial
• Accurate forecasting & pipeline management
• Accurate and insightful feedback of figures and market news and trends to Sales Manager and Ad Director
• Attend trade & consumer shows where appropriate & feedback intelligence to the team
• Ideally strong media digital sales, or media sales experience on a consumer title
• Proven excellent new business development skills
• Proven ability to build successful relationships with media agencies and client direct
• Proven negotiator and business closer
• Creative thinker with a sound approach to problem solving
• Ideally an interest in the motoring sector
• Presentable and able to sell face to face
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Formula Won is a progressive, proactive and dynamic media recruitment consultancy dedicated to the media industry. We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within: media sales, new media sales, outdoor sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, broadcast sales, ambient sales, marketing, media agency and editorial jobs. We also have specialist divisions that cover International jobs and Search & Selection. All of our consultants have considerable experience in media so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.