Senior Account Manager
Specialist magazine publisher seeks an ambitious and proactive Senior Account Manager to join their successful team.
P1 Digital Media is a leading publisher of aviation titles worldwide and at the forefront of iPad magazine App production.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account Manager to join our close-knit team, working on our aviation titles and on future projects outside flying, working from our offices near Cambridge but with the benefit of being able to travel internationally to see clients.
A significant part of the role will include working on the company’s leading titles P1 & LOOP Magazines, they are the highest rated aviation magazines in their fields. P1 is at the forefront of business, private, and corporate aviation and is read by CEOs, entrepreneurs, chief pilots, operators, industry professionals, and owners of business and private jets around the globe. LOOP is a specialist publication at the forefront of General Aviation and is read by fixed wing pilots, aircraft owners and trainee pilots around the globe. You will be working with some of the world’s biggest luxury companies from industries such as Business Jets, Sports Car/Luxury Automobiles, Watches & Timepieces on their marketing strategies across the tablet editions.
You would be joining a young and friendly team of publishing professionals in an open plan, creative office environment. The company offers many opportunities for self-development and further education on digital publishing.
The role involves account management and sales, new business development, and creating innovative campaigns for existing customers as well as interactive design ideas for iPad adverts built in-house. Most prospective clients are already familiar with at least one of the publications. Goals will be clearly defined with a good basic salary and generous incentives for achieving manageable targets.
Working on well-established, premium publications, the Senior Account Manager will work within a team of three in order to grow advertising revenue on an international basis. Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively selling digital advertising space across the portfolio of iPad titles.
- Develop new business opportunities and grow existing accounts.
- Attending international events to grow networks and develop relationships.
- Working closely with other team members in order to hit individual, team and magazine targets.
- Working closely with the Art Director in creating innovative design ideas for your client’s iPad adverts.
- Working with Media Buying and Planning agencies to find solutions for their high end clients.
Telephone sales form a key part of the overall sales strategy though the freedom to travel internationally to meet clients is a definite advantage. The current sales team during 2013 has travelled to places such as Montreal, Shanghai, New Mexico, Dubai, Chicago, Geneva and Las Vegas to visit clients.
The successful candidate will work well in a team and rapidly be able to make a valuable contribution to developing and expanding the business. They will be an excellent communicator and be able to formulate good business proposals on their own initiative on the phone and in writing.
Preference will be given to applicants with additional languages and experience in publishing but these are not prerequisites.
If you feel this would be the perfect role for you then send your CV and cover letter addressed to Chris Wilson.
Salary: Dependent on you.
(NO AGENCIES PLEASE)
About P1 Digital Media
P1 Digital Media is an award winning digital creative agency injecting creativity, craft and a passion to deliver outstanding results.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Editorial Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Editorial Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Editorial Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Editorial Senior Sales Advertising Agency jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Editorial Senior Sales Creative Agency jobs in London (North)