Business Development Manager
Pure360 specialises in helping organisations get the best results from their digital marketing. Our client list includes many well-known brands, like the Financial Times, Amnesty International, Seatwave and innocent drinks. After growing our new business by 40% this year, as well as last year, we're on track to double in size in the next 2 years. You'll get to work in an ambitious, driven and proactive team at our central Brighton city centre offices.
We're looking for further Business Development Managers for consultative sales of our online marketing software due to further team growth.
Are you fast paced, ambitious and driven to achieve results?
In our Business Development teams we can offer you great earning potential, fast tracked career progression and a fantastic product that can achieve prospects significant ROI.
With an uncapped and generous commission scheme, our top sales people triple their basic salary in commissions: we have people earning £10K a month, and our highest commission rate is 25%.
Here’s what our sales team say:
‘A growing company with vision and a good product.’
‘I can control how much I earn and run my desk like a business.’
- Proactively generating revenue from new business activity to consistently achieve your targets
- Consultatively build relationships with new prospects with a large focus on their digital marketing needs/pains.
- Building and managing a pipeline of opportunities and forecasting accurately
- Developing a high level of industry knowledge
Skills & Experience
- Recent successful new business sales experience, ability to discuss key achievements
- A track record of successfully creating opportunities, closing business & exceeding targets
- A consultative, intelligent selling style and strong rapport building skills
- Software, technical or professional services sales a definite advantage
- Experience in the digital marketing space
- Driven, self-motivated and organised
- Self-aware, confident and determined
- Excellent at listening, questioning, and responding to gained information
- Passionate about learning more and improving your sales skills
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8.45am - 6pm, Friday 9 - 5pm
Basic: £25,000 + £45,000 uncapped OTE
Benefits: Subsidised Gym Membership, 22 days holidays (plus bank holidays) and childcare vouchers.