Head of Sales - Exhibitions!
Head of Sales - Exhibitions!
£45k + car + comms
If you dream of join the best in the business, then this role is the one you've been waiting for!
Very simply one of the biggest and best known names in the global exhibition world, with offices around the world, shows in a hugely diverse number of verticals, and the opportunity to grow an event that is already massively successful, this empowering environment means you won't want to work anywhere else!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high calibre Head of Sales to manage sales for a leading exhibition, and print portfolio with its multitude of online offerings, including webinars & virtual conferences. Run annually in London, you'd be looking after the number one show of its kind for the sector. The sales team covers all continents. It boasts a cutting edge educational programme and unrivalled support from visitors and exhibitors.
You will be looking after:
- Manage, lead and motivate the Sales team, including Sales Manager, 2 Sales Executives, 1 international representative and 2 Agents to achieve targets
- Managing Key Accounts and Media Agencies (UK & US) for the portfolio and devising a strategy to increase revenue across the portfolio from this important group
- Achieving sales targets for the event and online
- Setting targets for the sales team
- Creating and building year round bespoke proposals for online, sponsorship and space
- Writing and implementing sales plans for the portfolio
- Identify development areas for the portfolio
You will have a proven track record of sales and management within a B2B environment and have a tenacious, can-do approach. The ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients is vital, as are strong leadership qualities.
Ideally your background will include:
- Proven track record of line management in the exhibitions industry and/or online media sales
- Success in achieving high-level targets for a large-scale event and/or online
- Experience of people management, building and maintaining customer relationships and delivering growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels essential
- Results and target driven
- Proven ability to deliver bespoke packages for customers, delivering against their objectives
If this sounds like the type of challenge to get your juices flowing send us your CV and get in touch, it's just one of many similar roles the Savvy team are working hard on…
- 28 February 2014
- 28 March 2014
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Direct Mail, Directories, Events, Exhibitions, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Recruitment Consultancy, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Event Management, Field Sales, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)