Digital Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - Great Commission! Travel & Tourism industry
OTT Media (ott.travel) is one of the world’s largest digital product marketing and eLearning networks used by the global travel industry.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for two Business Development Manager’s to join our existing sales team based in Angel, Islington where you will be responsible for developing new business across our website, white labels and various new technology products.
You should be pro-active, entrepreneurial and resourceful, and have a minimum of two years face-to-face and telephone business development experience in either media / advertising sales or technology sales. You should also be able to work on a fast-moving portfolio of international products. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to present to and cold-call senior decision-makers around the world.
Our company is growing quickly and this would be the perfect opportunity for a strong sales person who is looking for their next challenge to progress their career.
Experience and contacts in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing and growing your own client portfolio and vertical sector, developing new business by selling our online marketing network and digital products to the travel and tourism industry
- Pro-actively approaching clients, cold-calling and meeting/presenting to new clients around the world
- Account management and upselling to existing clients
- Writing proposals
- Identifying clients’ requirements, and negotiating and closing your own sales
- Attending client events, social networking events and trade shows (in the UK and internationally)
- Identifying new revenue streams
- Proactive, determined and entrepreneurial self-starter
- Minimum of two years business development experience. Candidates with less experience will also be considered if they can demonstrate passion for the role
- Confident face-to-face presentation and closing skills.
- Consultative selling experience
- Strong telephone sales experience
- Ability to sell a technical digital solution on a global level
- Second or third language would be an advantage but not necessary as we sell globally
- Team player and social
- Excellent written communication skills, including formal proposal writing
- Good understanding of IT and general technology
- Good time management
If you’re looking for your next challenge and would like to apply for the above role, please send us a covering letter and CV by clicking on the “apply” button.