Top media agency in the heart of London is looking for an experienced Comms Planner to lead their team on well-known brand. As Planning Director, you will develop imaginative and effective media solutions are presented that are beneficial to clients` business whilst overseeing the day to day running of accounts.
As Planning Director, you will work hand in hand with the Business Director to build long term strategy for the clients, whilst managing a manager and executives.
- Develop strategic communications plans, seeing it through to implementation
- Be the key contact for clients at a senior level, keeping them informed throughout the process
- Develop strong relationships internal teams to deliver beyond and above objectives.
- Manage and develop junior team members, fostering career progression
The right candidate will:
- Have 4-5 years comms planning, with a passion for digital media
- Be a strong communicator - excellent oral and written skills
- Be excellent client handler - able to build strong relationships with clients
- Experienced at managing a team
- Be willing to challenge and direct strategy across the agency
If you are looking to step up to a formidable role that will push your career to greater heights then contact Alex Michaels.
Contact Alex Michaels: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7920 6401
Sylex currently has a number of other comms planning based roles available at leading media agencies and media owners that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies.
Ref: AM 12710
About SYLEX Recruitment
SYLEX Recruitment is a leading specialist consultancy providing recruitment solutions to the Media and Communications industry for both media agencies and media owners alike.