Senior Account Manager - Creative Solutions Agency team
Senior Account Manager - Creative Solutions division of the hottest newspaper group right now! £43k basic plus uncapped commission (100% of the team exceeded their target last year)
Do you have extensive agency focused creative solutions experience and a flair for pushing the boundaries?
Have you sold really off-the-wall high value creative solutions to west end agencies?
Do you have 5+ years experience of creative solutions?
then please read on....
The most exciting newspaper group in the country to work for right now and this Senior Account Manager sits within their most exciting division. The department is essentially a large (140 staff in total), full service branded content agency and grew by 50% last year. Their creative spirit and drive to deliver their agencies the best and most creative campaigns (activity of which is not by any means restricted to their own products) is unwavered. If you have a creative mindset that is interesting in pushing the boundaries then this could be the role for you.
The Role of Senior Account Manager - Creative Solutions Agency team
As well as seeking new campaigns you will be focusing on understanding and responding to large west end agency briefs which range in value from £50k up to £1m+. You will be surrounded by some of the best creative minds in the industry and will be pushed to deliver responses to these agency briefs which not only win the business but blow the competition out of the water. You will be able to call on an array of mouthwatering case-studies and the sky is the limit for the itinerary you can sell. Whether it is a combination of digital, mobile, ambient media, Out-of-Home, print or events, you will be happy to push the boundaries and deliver best-in-breed solutions.
Requirements for this Senior Account Manager position
- Minimum of 8 years consumer media sales experience (Senior west-end agency side individuals will be considered)
- Strong multifaceted creative solutions experience (5+ years minimum)
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive to create the best-in-breed content driven campaigns for clients/agencies
- Experience in responding to agency briefs
- Strong project management skills
- Strong writing skills
- Creative mindset
- Stable career history
If you think that you could be the Senior Account Manager for this amazing branded content agency please send us your CV.
Please note that due to an anticipated large response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 14 March 2014
- 14 April 2014
- Media IQ - HowCre3tiveRU?
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Events, National Press, Outdoor
- Account Management, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Media Planner / Buyer, Project Management, Sales Director, Sales Manager
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Media IQ Recruitment
We recruit for many of the UK’s leading organisations, large and small, and represent a select number of high quality candidates from graduates up to board level directors.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Manager Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Manager National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Manager Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Manager Ambient jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Manager Advertising jobs in London (Central)