Leading B2B Publisher who publish a large portfolio of magazines, websites plus conferences, exhibitions and awards ceremonies is looking for an Online Editor
The key tasks of the Online Editor include:
- Responsibility for writing and publishing on two B2B websites.
- Working with news editors to source, write, proof and publish relevant stories.
- Responsible for developing and improving the quality of the websites and growing target audiences by adding compelling and relevant content.
- Keep up to date with new and emerging topics and market trends.
- Maintain and develop daily news service.
Key attributes of the Online Editor include:
- Advanced journalistic and writing skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Commitment to team goals and offers help and support when others need it.
- Be the driving force behind developing the websites and associated products.
- Build partnerships with external organisations to enhance the reputation, reach and contents of the sites.
The package includes a basic of £30,000 + company benefits