Leading B2B Publisher who publish a large portfolio of magazines, websites plus conferences, exhibitions and awards ceremonies is looking for an Online Editor
The key tasks of the Online Editor include:
- Responsibility for writing and publishing on two B2B websites.
- Working with news editors to source, write, proof and publish relevant stories.
- Responsible for developing and improving the quality of the websites and growing target audiences by adding compelling and relevant content.
- Keep up to date with new and emerging topics and market trends.
- Maintain and develop daily news service.
Key attributes of the Online Editor include:
- Advanced journalistic and writing skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Commitment to team goals and offers help and support when others need it.
- Be the driving force behind developing the websites and associated products.
- Build partnerships with external organisations to enhance the reputation, reach and contents of the sites.
The package includes a basic of £30,000 + company benefits
About Lloyd Recruitment Services
Established in 1996 Lloyd Recruitment is an Independent Media Recruitment Specialist with offices based in Croydon, Reigate and Epsom. We specialise in permanent, contract and temporary staff.