Senior Advertising Partnerships Manager, TV & Digital
Our client is a highly profitable and innovative UK broadcaster offering linear, VOD and catch up services.
Drive new advertising opportunities across Broadcast TV and Digital Channels, increasing revenue and seeking long term partnerships directly with clients and agencies.
Key Responsibilities -
- Help manage the relationships with the TV Advertising Sales partners and drive high value deals
- Work closely with production and other stakeholders to build compelling opportunities
- Manage the Ad Partnership Manager to develop skills and ensure they meet targets
- Develop high quality material to promote the sale of non-spot advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Liaise with the Online and TV editorial team to develop editorial special features to support the commercial opportunities.
You will need extensive experience in TV Airtime sales, Online ad sales, integrated platform sponsorships and affiliate partner development.
You’ll also have experience with developing integrated and creative advertising opportunities across broadcast and online with a proven track record of managing end to end commercial negotiations.
The ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, clients and agencies is essential.
An attractive salary + excellent bonus opportunity is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see:www.searchlight.com.