Partner, Digital Client Lead
A leading global media network, present across the world, is looking for their Partner/Digital Client Lead to support the existing Digital team and lead the development of the digital product on a key account for all markets outside of the North America.
1. Lead digital side of a key client’s International business within London based Worldwide office.
2. First point of contact for all things digital within the company. Proactive source of inspiration to London-based Client’s International Advertising team. Partner to EMEA markets on services to the key client.
3. Leadership and responsibility for the day-to-day activities of the client’s team.
4. Quality control and efficient delivery of all digital outputs.
5. Identify and nurture new relations with the client. Negotiate & resource ad hoc workstreams.
1. Proven experience across Display, Programmatic technologies, Social & Search.
2. Gets marketing data and databases. Can use data to tell stories.
3. Successful on acquisition-led accounts with complicated data sets and database issues.
4. Can demonstrate active experience in Programmatic technologies.
5. Proven experience across multinational markets.
6. Demonstrated that success = 20% strategy:80% delivery.
7. Experience of brand & acquisition communications development, execution and management.
8. Strong client relationship skills.
9. Has developed and executed successful partnerships with digital media owners.
10. Proven client and project management skills (project scoping through to campaign delivery).
Some specific areas of focus over first 6 months to think about.
1. Gauge the agency’s local-market capabilities in digital Acquisition, especially display media.
2. Develop gameplan to strengthen local agency’s capabilities. Include thoughts on hubbing digital activity.
3. In particular, a point of view on programmatic technologies & how they will redefine everything.
4. Key point-person and thought-leader on the agency’s Funnel 2.0 project, designed to test and improve attribution between different stages of the purchase funnel.
5. Suggest vendors & tests to improve understanding of connection between Brand & Acquisition activity.
6. Oversee selection and implementation of DMP in 1-2 additional TBD markets in 2014.
7. On occasion, oversee media planning, strategy, and buying for centralized media plans
1. Exceptional communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively both within the agency (to reports and those they report to), and to the client team.
3. Is happy to roll his/her sleeves up and get stuck into the data detail but can then step back and help others see the bigger picture.
4. Is a proven ‘game changer. Has come into situations, seen things that others haven’t seen and then given clear direction going forward.
5. Has ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a central team located in three different geographies (Singapore/London/New York).
6. Commercially driven and forward thinking in the expansion of business opportunities.
7. Ability to speak a second language (preference Spanish) would be highly regarded.
1. Come in; help advance the agency’s reputation as a leader in digital branding and acquisition
2. Superior delivery of the agency’s-central Digital product to a key client
3. Measured through central team client evaluation
4. YoY innovation in the agency Digital operations and executions.
5. Establishment of strong and effective working relationships with the Account’s clients, and relevant partners throughout the agency network.
6. Integration & familiarity with multiple Client business units, especially those involving London staff.
7. Development of incremental service scope and revenues through LDN based client’s BUs.
8. Successful management of the LDN based team, and integration with the entire Central agency team and local-market agency teams.
Key internal relationships
This role works within a dual structure by reporting to:
1. London based company Worldwide management.
2. Company-NYC based International and Global leads for all the client’s business .
Work closely with local offices.
Partner with the company Central Tagging/Trafficking & Analytics.
Partner with the Analytics Lead.
Oversee output of a Digital Manager, and an entry-level Digital Executive.
About Hanson Search
Hanson Search is a leading executive search consultancy specialising in all areas of Communications and Consultancy, this includes PR, advertising, branding, market research, marketing and management consultancy.