Exhibition Sales Executive
An extremely rare and exciting opportunity to secure a good position with an industry leader in the events sector, they are hugely successful, dynamic and creative and great to work for.
Our client is an established international market leader in the b2b exhibition sector. They are a dynamic and expanding company based in London and are a great company to work for, with an ‘informal’ management style, great career opportunities and a real chance to earn a substantial income with an excellent commission and great benefits.
You will be responsible for selling stand space on an established major exhibition aimed at the international affairs arena.
• Selling exhibition space to some of the best brands over the telephone and face to face
• Researching and conducting sales campaigns to attract new business
• Working closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Director to maximize sales opportunities
• Following up campaigns via telephone and email
• Attend and actively engage target companies at exhibitions
• Build relationships and contacts with new accounts and create new revenue opportunities from untapped sectors
• Proactively lead source from various different avenues in order to increase database
You should have a proven track record in sales and making high volume outbound sales calls and you must be resilient and respond well under pressure, show high levels of confidence, be customer focused and be able to problem-solve quickly, assume ownership of any problems and get back to customers in as short a time frame as possible. Exceptional organizational & time management skills are therefore essential.
• Strong Academic background – graduate level preferred, but not essential
• B2B Sales Experience
• Enthusiasm, commitment to the role, and pro-activity
• Professional and persuasive telephone manner
• Experience in and a natural aptitude for sales
• Outstanding communication skills – especially listening and conversation skills
• The ability to understand business issues and spot opportunities
• Effective organisation and time management
This is a highly rewarding challenge, with excellent career development potential. If you possess a strong work ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude together with a highly competent and successful track record, please send us in your CV.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Formula Won is a progressive, proactive and dynamic media recruitment consultancy dedicated to the media industry. We lead the market for the best permanent media jobs within: media sales, new media sales, outdoor sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, broadcast sales, ambient sales, marketing, media agency and editorial jobs. We also have specialist divisions that cover International jobs and Search & Selection. All of our consultants have considerable experience in media so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Executive Digital / Online jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Executive Exhibitions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Executive Advertising jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Executive Events jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Sales Executive Conferences jobs in London (East)