Salary: £25,000 plus £10,000 commission
- Stand space and sponsorship for a newly launched event
- Well established and rapidly growing business
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity for face to face meetings
The Role: Selling stand space and sponsorship for a newly launched annual event, the sales executive will be targeting a variety of different companies across the UK in the food, drink, and catering sector. Initially responsible for developing new business, the Sales Executive will also manage a number of working accounts and retain all new accounts they win. With potential for rapid career progression to senior sales and account management roles, this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales executive to join a flourishing company.
The Company: Established 20 years ago, this company has enjoyed increasing profits year on year. Now adding one new show every year, this company has become a market leader in the events industry. With excellent career stability, sales executives will enjoy recognition and progression throughout their career.
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Selling stand space and sponsorship at a newly launched annual event.
- Face to face meetings
- New business development and management of accounts
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1 year media sales experience, ideally in exhibitions, events or advertising
- Intelligent sales approach
- Proactive and autonomous character
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £25,000 plus £10,000 bonus
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Additional company benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Daniel Yeates on 0203 463 5253.