Salary: £30-32,000 basic salary with OTE £45,000
- Selling Sponsorship and stand space
- World's Leading security, anti-terror and emergency services events
- Complex sales to Directors and Senior Managers worldwide
- Great earning potential
The Role: Excellent opportunity for a Sales Manager, selling to Directors and Senior Managers within the Global Defence and Security industries. The successful Sales Manager will join a market leading company selling stand space and sponsorship as well as people management. The Sales Executive will be given target lists and will be expected to close new business as well as manage inherited accounts.
The Company: This market leading company is responsible for the World's Largest Defence and Security event, as well as being part of the UK's leading Events Company. The event itself turns over more than £19.5 million per year, and has been running since 1999, with the Sales Manager part of a team with an area target of £1.5 million over 18 months.
As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Using a target list to source and close new business opportunities
- Starting with inherited clients, managing a series of accounts
- Targeting the manufacturers and producers of defence and security products and services
- Managing a small team of sales executives
For this Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Passionate about the Defence and Security industry
- Ability to grasp an understanding of the industry and capitalise on opportunities quickly
- Experience within the events industry would be beneficial
Benefits of this Junior Sales Executive role:
- £30-32,000 basic salary with OTE £45,000
- Global Leading Event within the industry, as part of a Market Leading Organization
- Excellent career progression opportunities, with Global Travel
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Daniel Yeates on 0203 463 5253.
About BMS sales
We’ll help you identify sales job opportunities to suit your skills, experience and aspirations and provide you with support, guidance and advice along the way.