Senior Partnerships Manager - Surrey
We are currently working with a vibrant and fast growing family publishing company, serving the food, drink, nutrition, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
You will be passionate, dedicated, ambitious and knowledgeable about selling creative sponsorship ideas successfully and have proven and comprehensive experience of the sponsorship sales process. Not put off by picking up the phone, you will be equally motivated by face-to-face sales and by creating effective and exciting proposals and solutions. Willingness to travel is essential.
You will be both commercially minded and creative and have the ability to successfully manage relationships and projects on schedule both in the UK and overseas. You will also have the expertise and determination to research and develop new sponsorship prospects and sales as you deal with clients in different time zones and cultures. You are an ambitious individual who can work alone and as part of a team.
- Support the Associate Director in the execution of global commercial development and strategy.
- Responsibility for sales and management of existing top tier sponsorship including VeuveClicquot, Diners Club International, LesConcierges and Diageo.
- New business development and generation in all territories - sponsorship.
- New business development and generation in all territories - digital and other revenue streams (in consultation with Associate Director and Group Editor)
- Support in the execution of strategic partnerships including, but not limited to publishing joint venture development, broadcast development, brand licensing etc.
- Provide leadership and collaborate with the Global Partnerships and Event Manager in the pursuit of commercial goals.
- Onsite support and management of sponsors and partners
- Strong proven experience in sponsorship sales preferably in the B2C space and ideally with demonstrated international experience.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrable ability to deliver creative solutions
- Customer focused
- Contract management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English - and preferably language skills in Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese or Japanese.
- Sound commercial awareness, excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organisation
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of MS: Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience in the use of databases in targeted sales campaigns
- Experience of online sales.