International Account Executive - £21K -CHOCOLATE FMCG
This is an absolutely incredible opportunity for a graduate to join a company that is in the Times top 100 companies to work for (2010). The role sits within the international team working on HUGE spend campaigns for an incredibly desired Chocolate FMCG. Therefore you will be exposed to a lot but still have the correct training in order to progress quickly within the agency. The role will involve;
- Support team members, particularly the Account Manager with client service duties.
- Coordinating and reporting of the local markets.
- Helping to produce the media plan on a monthly basis.
- Producing post campaign analysis and turning it into a report.
- Produce competitor reviews and then collaborate with wider teams to produce presentations.
- Develop strong internal relationships to ensure that reporting is delivered on time and accurately.
The Right Person
- Must have a fantastic academic record
- 6 months media agency experience.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Numerate, analytical and able to multi-task in a pressured environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively with your team.
- Another language is preferable but not a requirement.
- A passion to work in a media agency!
This TOP 5 global media agency are currently looking for a talented Graduate to join their impressive international team. You will be working with an enviable client list and for a company that has had continual growth since they began. There is massive room for career progression at this award winning media agency and the offices are located in central London which means unbeatable transport links. You will be joining a team that is extremely knowledgeable about different international markets and making a positive impact for their clients.
This position offers a chance to work for a first class media agency and also be part of a fantastic forward thinking team. This is a cracking opportunity for any graduate to join a culturally developed media agency that places high value on its employees developing thinking outside the box.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Display Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Media Planner / Buyer Outdoor jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)