Conference Sponsorship Executive
We are looking for a Conference Sponsorship Executive for our client, a global B2B media company based in the City of London. Working with the Conference Sales Manager to develop new B2B sponsorship and exhibition packages, there is excellent OTE for the right candidate.
- Meet and exceed targets for sponsorship and exhibition sales
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and prospective clients to maximise sales
- Manage and expand the conference database through research to improve data quality
- Support email and postal marketing campaign activities surrounding events
- Ensure sponsors and exhibitors have an excellent experience at the event
Experience / skills required:
- Solid conference sponsorship sales experience with proven track record of achieving targets
- Ability to devise solutions and options for clients
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets and manage multiple projects while attending to detail
- Strong IT skills and the ability to make a high number of outbound telephone calls
- The ability to produce and deliver professional sales presentations
- Some international travel required
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.