Senior Sales Executive
Propel are currently working with an independent and well established media company founded over 50 years ago. They now own more than 110 magazines and media properties in over 40 countries, with its heart and soul in media. They serve a broad spread of markets, from motorsport to fashion, from technology to medicine. They’re in consumer, business and customer media, along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of their business in three, five or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is, for them, part of the appeal.
The role: As part of their Display sales team, you will work across their best selling and well known brands, selling both online and offline advertising. You will sell content solutions, awards and events packages and sponsorship across web, mobile and print. This is a fantastic role for someone who has some Sales experience and is looking for their next challenge! You don’t need to have Media Sales experience, you’ll be taught online and offline publishing sales, so a keenness to learn is key! However, whatever Sales experience you can demonstrate will be considered. Although this role is based 30 minutes outside of London, you will be out of the office for at least 2 days a week and able to work in the central London office. You will be given a patch of clients across agencies and client direct, being tasked with developing accounts in to high spenders and providing creative solutions. You will also be required to harvest new relationships, a task that is made easier by the strong portfolio of brands that you will be working with. You will work as part of a fast-paced, energetic and fun team. You will also have great scope to progress within this global company.
• Some experience in a sales environment – media sales is great, but also recruitment, estate agency or other sales! • An understanding of the publishing landscape (digital and offline) • Proven sales acumen, commercial awareness and ability to understand markets • Fun, bubbly, outgoing personality – along with a lot of drive and ambition!
Ideal people for The Digital Space. Digital might be a young industry, but our combined digital recruitment experience runs into decades. So, whether you have a digital vacancy or the talent and skills to fill one, we're the specialists to call.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Display Sales Executive Business Magazines jobs in Teddington
- Full Time Display Sales Executive Consumer Magazines jobs in Teddington
- Full Time Display Sales Executive Digital / Online jobs in Teddington
- Full Time Display Sales Executive Advertising jobs in Teddington
- Full Time Display Sales Executive Customer Publishing jobs in Teddington