Field Sales Consultant
Field Sales Consultant
Our client is a local media business, their vision is to transform regional publishing by providing first class local content across both print and digital platforms. They have a portfolio of market leading print and digital brands. The 63 local portal websites have a monthly audience of over 7 million unique users. The print business has 107 titles and has a weekly reach of 6 million people.
The brand includes a portfolio of market leading local print and digital titles, incorporating:
daily titles, paid weeklies, free weeklies, 463 local-sites
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional Field Sales Consultant to be based in the Grimsby office to help them grow their online advertising business.
The Field Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling online marketing, Social, Display advertising, business directory links and page sponsorship to maximise new business revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction. A key part of this role is to deliver excellent customer service.
Candidates will be the local expert in the localpeople product and be a passionate advocate for localpeople’s ability to provide something for the business sector as well as the general community.
You might be plugged into the local business networks and, being a natural networker and rapport-builder, will develop longer term relationships in order to build the B2B partnership.
You will be working with a wide range of customers from small sole traders to regional clients and everything in between and will be encouraged to look for clever ways to engage businesses at a local level to spend their hard-earned pounds with localpeople. (This might include a local seminar about achieving the best results by advertising on the web or making the most of your business directory listing.)
Essential to this role:
- A self starter who is passionate, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilient
- Ideally 18 months to 2 years business to business field sales experience dealing directly with customers and working towards deadlines / results / targets
- Experienced in digital media, online advertising, business directory, SEM, ad sales, Social Media. SEO Knowledge
- Working to a highly consultative and solution based sales process
- Must have current experience of generating new business
- High degree of planning and organisation
- High commercial acumen
- A relationship builder who rolls up their sleeves to get results and loves the ‘rush’ that comes from building something from the ground up
- Passionate about/engaged with local community
Our objective is to find ‘local’people who will build relationships in the business communities they operate in.
OTE: £36000 (Uncapped – so there is no limit to what you can earn)
- 29 April 2014
- 29 May 2014
- AI FSC
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Consumer Magazines, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Directories, Events
- Account Management, Advertisement Manager, Field Sales, Publisher, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Morgan Rutherford Associates
Morgan Rutherford Associates is a specialist media recruitment consultancy dedicated to the provision of sales staff within the advertising/publishing/new media/digital/broadcast ambient and exhibitions arena.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in Grimsby
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in Grimsby
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Advertising jobs in Grimsby
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Events jobs in Grimsby
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Directories jobs in Grimsby