DIGITAL DIRECTOR - ENTERTAINMENT CLIENT - TOP 5 MEDIA AGENCY
This is one of the best digital opportunities currently on the market. My client is a prestigious media agency that is known throughout the industry for having the largest and most creative brands under its roof.
You will be working at a top five media agency on its most significant client - a true leader in the entertainment sector that wins major industry awards as standard, has an annual budget of over £200m and is at the forefront of "digital firsts".
The client is known as a leader in premium content, offers a wide scope of comms planning from acquisition based planning to big brand campaign launches and huge corporate sponsorships. The account is one of the few in the UK that truly offers diversity, innovation and forward thinking in every element of its media use. You will get the chance to work with the smartest media people, in an environment that is all about challenging the norm and collaboration.
As Digital Director you will be seen as the digital guru to take an already high achieving team to the next level of brilliance. You will be the bastion of digital for your client, responsible for the agency's brand digital campaigns, client servicing functions and championing excellence in all areas of digital and integration.
You'll play a lead role in evolving and shaping the digital vision and roadmap for your client, drive the digital function to award winning levels, push the boundaries of digital integration and collaboration with key media owners, further develop the agency / client relationship, ensure pure integration of brand / acquisition elements and ultimately become the client's trusted advisor in all areas of digital.
This is the career defining role any ambitious digital media planner should be looking for!
This opportunity calls for a true leader in digital media, a brand planner with a fantastic vision of the digital media landscape and someone who loves innovation. You will need to have all the usual requirements for a media agency Digital Director position including:
- Have an expert knowledge of the online marketplace, including display, social, video, search, affiliates, email and mobile.
- Have a proven track record in overseeing clients through the strategic planning and delivery processes from strategic planning, campaign briefing, planning, implementation, management & optimisation and reporting.
- Have a clear vision in terms of media integration, not just across digital channels but how digital integrates with traditional media, as well as how brand can work with acquisition.
- Have a real passion for digital and be aware of the ever changing opportunities on offer to clients.
- Have the ability to lead, manage, motivate and stimulate your team; being approachable and an ambassador for digital both internally and externally.
- Impeccable account management / client servicing skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting digital opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.