SHANGHAI - MANAGING PARTNER - TOP MEDIA AGENCY
This is a spectacular opportunity to make a move to Shanghai and go on a real life adventure. The seniority of the role dictates a six figure salary as well as a large structured bonus.
The media agency is top five globally and a major player in the APAC region. It has seen huge growth in China in recent years and is set for an outstanding next couple of years.
This opportunity comes with huge amounts of responsibility and a number of different facets. Your primary role will be to manage a large and exciting client list, leading the agency / client relationship at the most senior level, creating and sustaining positive, profitable relationships between the two.
You will also play a key role internally, ensuring the agency delivers innovative, brilliant solutions that deliver business value. As Managing Partner you will work as part of the senior leadership team to help drive forward the agency, ensuring it continues to grow and be at the forefront of all things media.
A core part of the role is to lead and inspire a large team to deliver excellence across core and diversified services. You will be an ambassador for the agency, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver relevant operating models and build your client's reputations in the market.
You will also play a key role in developing the agency's future new business strategy, playing a fundamental role in growing agency billings - adding to the already impressive new business record the agency has.
This opportunity is made for a future agency leader! It will challenge and reward in equal measure.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive the P&L
- Translate business strategy into innovative client plans that create value and deliver ambitious incremental income
- Galvanise team to think about media in new ways to deliver business value to all clients and help establish the agency's brand ambition
- Engage credibly with clients at the most senior level to build stronger relationships
- Ensure team has strong relationships with their counterparts at every touch point to deliver profitable growth and brilliant service
- Create a collaborative, ambitious team culture that delivers consistent high performance
- Act as coach and mentor transferring knowledge and expertise to create a high performing team
Some of the core skills my client is looking for include:
- A strong track record of running multi-million pound business
- Someone with gravitas who is used to dealing with senior clients on a daily basis and in a diplomatic way
- All-round media knowledge across all platforms, with a strong understanding of digital
- Someone who has the ability to analyse the client's operations, sell in extra services and generate new revenue streams for the agency, while helping the client reach its business goals
- Someone who is strategically strong from a media standpoint but also commercially savvy and a smooth client handler
- Trusted business advisor with strong stakeholder management
You will be working for a media agency that is known for revolutionising its clients' business across the APAC region. It has some of the smartest and passionate media professionals working for it and has seen phenomenal growth recently. It has a company culture of never being beaten, where playing hard and working hard go hand in hand. It's a wonderful place to develop your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting APAC opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer National Press jobs in Asia
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in Asia
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in Asia
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in Asia
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in Asia