SHANGHAI - HEAD OF DIGITAL - TOP MEDIA AGENCY
This is a career defining role, leading the digital output for one of China's most prestigious media agencies. The agency is a globally networked and a major player in APAC, having experienced huge growth in China in recent years. Now is a great time to join the agency and ensure it stays at the forefront of China's digital evolution.
You will be based in Shanghai. As Head of Digital you will report directly into the CEO for China. Your role will encompass:
- Development and implementation of the agency's digital vision, driving success in all areas of digital activity.
- Driving continued innovation across all areas of digital, seeking ways to increase existing revenue while adding new, larger or more profitable revenue streams.
- Overall responsibility for campaign management including day to day operations, innovation, research, strategy, quality control and trading.
- Ensure industry leading pricing for clients, leveraging scale and volume.
- Together with the CEO and agency team leads, manage and develop key senior relationships with clients and media vendors.
- Networking and speaking at key conferences within the local media community in a manner that creates and drives the agency's leadership position.
- Manage the productivity and effectiveness of your group and business to the required levels.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities through existing or new business relationships while participating and contributing in new business pitches as required.
- Build strong relationships with key media owners to ensure the agency is seen as the 'go to agency' for media firsts, innovative programs, new products etc.
Some of the core skills my client is looking for include:
- Have an expert knowledge of the online marketplace, including display, social, video, search, affiliates, email and mobile.
- Have a real passion for digital and be aware of the ever changing opportunities on offer to clients.
- Have the ability to lead, manage, motivate and stimulate your team; being approachable and an ambassador for digital both internally and externally.
- Have a proven track record in overseeing clients through the strategic planning and delivery processes from strategic planning, campaign briefing, planning, implementation, management & optimisation and reporting.
- Be extremely strong in understanding your client's business needs, interpreting consumer insights and devising cross-digital strategies that can be executed on a global level.
- Be someone who is at ease dealing with senior global marketers, having the political nous to approach client challenges in the correct way, ensuring a continued strong relationship between agency and client.
- Have strong commercial acumen and the ability to drive agency revenue in line with client needs.
You will be working for a media agency that is known for revolutionising its clients' business across the APAC region. It has some of the smartest and passionate media professionals working for it and has seen phenomenal growth recently. It has a company culture of never being beaten, where playing hard and working hard go hand in hand. It's a wonderful place to develop your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting APAC opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.