Digital Account Manager
Syncoms is a leader in the personalised photo products and online print arena with a global footprint spanning the UK, North America and India. Harnessing the power of social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram with the flexibility that smart phones and tablets offer, Syncoms enables customers to bring their digital photos to life.
Founded over 35 years ago we have transformed the landscape of a 500 year old print industry by combining the digital and physical world of photos.
With three much loved brands in the market; Printer Pix, Print Express and Printer Inks, we are on a mission to nurture the best workplace environment in the industry.
Due to rapid expansion a position within sales for an internal Key Account Manager has become available. We are looking for successful, motivated and target driven individuals with an aptitude for account maximization to join our team.
You will be responsible for managing and ensuring key account spend with a view to increasing incremental revenue. Working to agreed volumes and profits you will ensuring Printer Pix achieves continued success and brand recognition in the UK market.
- Acting as primary point of contact for our key accounts across the Printer Pix brand
- Consistently increasing sales quota by retaining an growing client portfolio
- Building senior level client relationships to ensure maximum market penetration and long term success
- Creating and maintaining analytical spread sheets to monitor feedback on campaigns in each region
- Working closely with sales support and post sales to ensure a seamless client engagement experience
- Reporting on client activity and spend to senior management and sales department on a daily and weekly basis
- Working to strict KPI’s and sales targets to ensure consistent business growth and market penetration.
What You Will Bring
- Demonstrable experience in a targeted sales environment
- A proven track record in winning and retaining clients and working to KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully manage multiple business relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Experience in IT software / Digital / Media or solutions sales would be ideal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst managing and prioritizing workload to meet business critical deadlines.
Educated to degree level with a 2.1 in any discipline
Work Hard Play Hard
We take on only the friendliest hardworking and ambitious invidiously on board and believe in looking after every single one of flock. There’s always something going on from talent showcasing, training abroad to crew lunches.
Oh and we insist that in your down time you have a round of ping pong, or pool or even check out the football table. Alternatively just make yourself at home in our amazing and vibrant rec room and make use of our rather swanky coffee machines!