DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR FASHION?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing boutique media planning and buying agency that focuses in luxury & premium brands across fashion, travel and jewellery sectors. You will have the chance to work on some of the best known luxury brands in the world, including elite fashion houses, premium travel brands and the hottest jewellery brands.
As Account Director you will be responsible for some of the agencies most high profile accounts.
Your role will be varied and hugely rewarding. You will gain exposure to all elements of media from client leadership, strategy development, campaign implementation, new business pitching, internal team management etc. You will develop excellent client relationships, understanding their business needs and developing cross-media solutions that really hit the mark. You will gain exposure to real business owners and C-suite executives. The role comes with a lot of client entertaining at leading fashion events etc.
This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic media agency person who is looking for a change of scene. Someone who wants to help grow an agency, rather than just being a small part of one, will love working here.
A lover of high-end luxury brands and fashion will thoroughly enjoy working at this agency. It offers strong salaries, great bonuses and a wonderfully creative working environment. The agency culture is extremely close knit, staff members are friends and socialise in and out of work. The agency has seen huge growth in recent years so now is a great time to join.
- Media planning and buying experience across a range of accounts
- Either experience of working on premium brands or a genuine passion for fashion and travel
- Understanding the full range of media channels with ability to talk knowledgably about cross-media campaigns. Print, OOH, TV and Digital are leading media channels.
- Outgoing, tenacious and passionate about media
- Excellent communications skills - verbal & written
- Good knowledge and use of TGI, BRAD, Mediatel, Neilsen (inc AdDynamix), Comscore, Google Analytics
- Team player as well as having confidence and motivation to work
- Experience of managing clients between £50k-£2m annual budgets
You'll be working for a rapidly growing boutique agency that offers a fantastic working culture and rewards loyalty, innovation and hard work. The agency has a fantastic central London location with good offices. It offers a hugely rewarding and challenging career for a dynamic lover of media. It's a fantastic place to develop!
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting media agency opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent media agencies.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to each one. If you have not heard from Ultimate Asset a week after your CV submission then unfortunately your application has not been successful. We do however wish you all the best in your job search.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer TV jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Agency Media Planner / Buyer Advertising Agency jobs in London (Central)