Creative Solution Executive
Creative Solution Executive
Salary - £35-38,000 + £15,000 commission.
Work for one of the most creative and coolest media companies in London.
As the Creative Solutions Executive, the main priority in your role will be to sell the Creative Solutions portfolio to both existing and new clients within our clients market. Your main focus will be client direct but you will also work closely with the agency team in raising the profile of this leading consumer title within agencies and assisting on any relevant pitches. You will be expected to pro-actively pitch ideas to clients/agencies and to respond to briefs using all necessary tools as well as visual mock-ups where possible showing both creativity and sensitivity to a client’s brand/campaign objectives. You will be expected to write clear and persuasive proposals that not only demonstrate an understanding of the clients marketing objectives but that also demonstrate creativity and forward thinking; striving to achieve ‘best in class’ creative solutions for clients. You will work closely with the editorial team and manage the advertorial and creative process from brief to approval with the assistance of the Creative Solutions Manager.
You will be expected to keep up to date on the creative solutions market within our competitive press and to keep abreast of new and different innovations used by competitors and the wider media landscape – to be the creative solutions expert for this title.
- Achieving agreed sales targets through the effective management of your personal client base and developing a clear strategy with Creative Solutions Manager of how this can be achieved – issue by issue and yearly.
- Having excellent knowledge of your existing client base and ensuring you know key planning times and in regular contact with key stakeholders
- Working closely with the Creative Solutions Manager on developing new business
- Target of 5 meetings per week
- Attending relevant meetings with the display team to present relevant Creative Solutions
- Assisting the CSM in maintaining good working relationships with the top 10 advertorial clients
- Consistently monitoring the market in identifying potential Creative Solutions Clients
- Reporting any process issues to the Creative Solutions Manager and feeding back on the project management processes each week
- Maximising the potential within your own area of sales and planning sufficient time to achieve these objectives
- Advising the Ad Director if at any time these objectives are in danger of slipping due to pressure of management tasks
- Achieving a minimum of 4 agency/client meetings per week
- Effectively canvassing the whole of your client base on a quarterly cycle
You must have:
Creative background within consumer press. selling experience of, advertorials, Bound in, guides, supps.
Check us out www.savvyrecruitment.com
- 06 June 2014
- 06 July 2014
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Business Magazines, Cinema, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, Regional Press, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Consultant, Field Sales, Media Planner / Buyer, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)