Account Director - Global Digital Business
Account Director - 360 digital media business
Global digital business seeking an expericned digital sales person ideally with contacts within Omnicom. This is a pivotal role that requires a tenacious individual to continue pushing this business forward. In return for hard-work and commitment you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, culture and most importantly commission structure
- Leading provider of multi-screen digital solutions for advertisers, agencies, and publishers.
- The combine their own proprietary technology and data targeting capabilities to offer an unrivalled products to major advertisers.
- Their network of publishers is transparent and premium and they also have their own creative studio
- Impressive reputation and best in market technology
- Offer a range of brand solutions across multiple digital platforms
- Video RTB product
- Day to day responsibility for meeting and exceeding the combined and individual display, video and rich media multi-platform revenue budgets for your portfolio of agencies and clients.
- Create business and account plans for your portfolio of agencies and clients as requested.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels of seniority throughout your agency portfolio.
- To be fully aware of all client's activities, plans and marketing initiatives.
- To achieve a minimum of 5 agency meetings per week with an objective of 10.
- In addition to meetings, you should have a thorough social/entertainment plan consisting of both lunch time and evening entertainment.
- Attend all relevant agency industry events.
- To have a thorough understanding of industry, market and competitor news, innovations, and activity.
- To respond promptly to all RFP's with the highest quality proposal possible.
- To ensure that the client is at the heart of all agency communication.
- To understand the proposition and opportunities for all existing products and new products, and to effectively articulate the portfolio to their clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Energetic and ambitious person
- At least 5 years experience working within UK digital media
- Excellent agency contacts within the digital/broadcast teams
- Strong understanding of online digital advertising and agency landscape
- Those with a passion for digital advertising and emerging media will suit this role