Account Director - Global Digital Business
Account Director - 360 digital media business
Global digital business seeking an expericned digital sales person ideally with contacts within Omnicom. This is a pivotal role that requires a tenacious individual to continue pushing this business forward. In return for hard-work and commitment you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, culture and most importantly commission structure
- Leading provider of multi-screen digital solutions for advertisers, agencies, and publishers.
- The combine their own proprietary technology and data targeting capabilities to offer an unrivalled products to major advertisers.
- Their network of publishers is transparent and premium and they also have their own creative studio
- Impressive reputation and best in market technology
- Offer a range of brand solutions across multiple digital platforms
- Video RTB product
- Day to day responsibility for meeting and exceeding the combined and individual display, video and rich media multi-platform revenue budgets for your portfolio of agencies and clients.
- Create business and account plans for your portfolio of agencies and clients as requested.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships at all levels of seniority throughout your agency portfolio.
- To be fully aware of all client's activities, plans and marketing initiatives.
- To achieve a minimum of 5 agency meetings per week with an objective of 10.
- In addition to meetings, you should have a thorough social/entertainment plan consisting of both lunch time and evening entertainment.
- Attend all relevant agency industry events.
- To have a thorough understanding of industry, market and competitor news, innovations, and activity.
- To respond promptly to all RFP's with the highest quality proposal possible.
- To ensure that the client is at the heart of all agency communication.
- To understand the proposition and opportunities for all existing products and new products, and to effectively articulate the portfolio to their clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Energetic and ambitious person
- At least 5 years experience working within UK digital media
- Excellent agency contacts within the digital/broadcast teams
- Strong understanding of online digital advertising and agency landscape
- Those with a passion for digital advertising and emerging media will suit this role
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.