Sales Account Manager - Fashion Exhibition
Sales Account Manager, Fashion Exhibition, up to £35k Basic (£50k OTE - uncapped) + 25 days holiday + Private Medical + Pension, London
A business-to-business multi-platform media group, whose brands inform and engage millions of people from numerous business markets across the globe. The Sales Account Manager will benefit from working in amazing offices in Central London, good company perks including International Travel, uncapped commission and company wide training and development bringing a really strong team work ethic to the business.
A vacancy has become available to join the company as a Sales Account Manager looking after some of the top spending European exhibitors for their leading show in the fashion industry.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Exhibition Sales Account Manager include:
- Maximise exhibition stand revenue from the top spending key accounts.
- Be creative and implement new sales ideas through selling exhibition stands and sponsorship opportunities
- Regularly travel and attend competitor trade shows and industry events
- Prepare accurate sales reports and forecasts
- Building strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders throughout the client base.
Key attributes of the Exhibition Sales Account Manager include:
- A strong and results led background in Advertising, Media or Exhibition Sales.
- A passion for fashion!
- Comfortable selling over the phone and face to face sales
- Demonstrate that you have achieved in your last sales role and that you can meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven success in managing, building relationships and growing high profile accounts.
In return, the Exhibition Sales Account Manager will receive industry recognised training, a very generous and achievable uncapped commission and bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, company pension, healthcare and many more great benefits!
Please apply now to find out more for the position of Sales Account Manager...