Digital Sales Manager
HELLO! Online launched in 2001 to satisfy the growing demand for regularly updated news stories with the same brand values for which HELLO! Magazine has become famous. We are synonymous with celebrity, royalty, glamour, aspiration and indulgence.
HELLO! Online has become a leading online celebrity site in the UK with various targeting opportunities across a wealth of channels.
HELLO! Online is looking for a professional, organised sales manager with excellent communication skills and an ability to work well within a team as well as meeting deadlines and targets. They will be responsible for all UK sales revenue.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active, entrepreneurial and resourceful and have a strong understanding of the digital sales process, from brief to case study, and an impressive network of clients and agency contacts as well as great attention to detail and passion for the brand.
They will be the go-to digital sales person responsible for driving online revenue and will work closely with the HELLO! print team on cross media campaigns. Creativity is key in order to offer sponsorship solutions across web, tablet, mobile and social media.
The successful candidate will have experience with audience measurement tools such as Google Analytics and Comscore and a thorough knowledge of all online advertising formats and media with a strong digital platform understanding and experience working with ad servers and ad operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined and innovative sales person with a proven track record of growing revenue. It is essential that candidates have five years’ experience in digital sales.
The role includes:
- Responding to briefs, generating proposals and proactive pitches to existing or new
- Face to face meetings and group presentations to agencies
- Managing client’s expectations from booking to delivery
- Represent HELLO! Online in the London market by building and maintaining excellent working relationships within agencies and direct clients
- Liaising internally with the design and editorial teams to provide creative responses to briefs