Sponsorship Sales Executive (B2B)
This is a great chance to join an expanding team in south London securing sponsorship for a series of high level B2B discussion forums and an annual networking event. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, as is confident relationship building with existing and new customers.
- Conduct high value B2B sponsorship sales over the phone and face-to-face
- Build relationship with new and existing customers
- Consistently over achieve revenue targets
- Manage key accounts ensuring customer deliverables are met
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar B2B role is essential
- Excellent written and face to face presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability to take on responsibility and think on your feet
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Beatrice Harper
Tel: 020 7487 8237
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Sponsorship Sales Executive (B2B)
Have a Media Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.