Sales Manager, Consumer Press/Digital
Due to internal promotion a high profile men’s lifestyle brand is looking for a Sales Manager. Responsible for a team of five sales execs you will have commercial responsibility for maximising advertising revenues across two print titles, website, digital editions (including new launched ipad app) and creative solutions.
Key responsibilities include: act as sales figurehead for the brand, presenting, negotiating, continue and develop relationships with key West End Agencies and senior clients. Sales management and man management responsibilities (team of 5) Build internal relationships with other commercial team leaders, editorial, publishing, ad ops.
To be considered for the role, you will need the following experience:
- An active trader, with strong contacts with large agencies and brands
- Proven sales achievements and experience of working with a high-circulation title/site – ideally consumer press.
- Good understanding and knowledge of digital opportunities
- Man management and sales management experience.
- A CV which demonstrates commitment, progression and sales success.
£competitive salary+ commission + benefits
For further information please contact Caroline
Apply for Sales Manager, Consumer Press/Digital
Have a Media Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About SW6 Associates
We love the media industry and we know media sales. With over 15 years experience in media sales and recruitment, we have the expertise and knowledge to ensure the best candidates are placed with the best companies.