Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary/Package: c40k / £60k, negotiable plus uncapped OTE
Our client is a very successful organisation which creates Film, TV and Video advertising. Using the latest technology the Company can boast an impressive client base featuring major brands / household names as well as mid sized businesses, which it sells both directly and through agency. Our client provides the whole service from creative to product, to production and every part in between.
Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Business Development Manager to sell the online production offering in the main for the London region – although there is plenty of opportunity for upselling for TV and other media. This is a field based sales role offering all the glamour of the advertising / media world with a great social culture and fast pace.
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive– The Person
We are looking for a tenacious and high energy Sales Executive/Business Development Manager with a well-rounded sales skill set; able to prospect new business, have a consultative approach to closing business and the ability to proactively build upon existing accounts (account management). You will have experience of consultative selling of media solutions (digital, online, radio, etc) or online services and solutions. Dealing with creative teams in a range of businesses and agency, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills and a tenacious, adaptable attitude to building solid working relationships with business prospects.
You will assume responsibility for growing the region and be expected to critically assess your own performance, as well as contribute towards the strategy of the business moving forward. Results-orientated and with high energy, you will shape your own destiny with this very successful business.
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive- The Person
- A background in solution selling
- Experience of digital online sales, media sales and direct/ad agency sales useful – film would be great but is not essential. Radio lends itself well.
- A successful track record in new business development and the ability to grow accounts through excellent account management
- Ability to be self driven and motivated
- Can sell to key decision makers and leaders within a target sector
Business Development Manager / Sales Executive – The Rewards
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
- Work within a fast paced, high energy and social business sector
- Exposure within a rapidly growing business
Apply for Business Development Manager / Sales Executive
Have a Media Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Pareto Law
Executive Sales Recruitment