Account Manager-London-Singapore Opportunity!
Account Manager-LondonSingapore Opportunity!
£38-43k & huge bonus
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales person to join an award winning global digital business to help grow their APAC business. This is an integral role for a savvy digital sales person looking to develop their career selling to international media agencies. In return for hard-work you will be very handsomely rewarded with a great remuneration package and international travel opportunities.
The vision for this role is to be based out of London for the forseeable but then you will become a founding member of their Singpore office once this is launched in c12-18 months.
- Founded in 2000, with offices in London, Australia, San Francisco, New York, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Munich, Detroit, Boston, Chicago and L.A.
- World-leading video, rich-media and contextual advertising network,
- Offer native ad placements - within the text and images of premium editorial content.
- This content driven ad-network manages over five billion words per month for top advertisers such as Unilever, Epson, Shell, Intel, Paramount, Jaguar and P&G.
- Deliver the annual revenue target by utilising excellent management of business resources (creative, technology, product teams, ad ops) and your agency and client portfolio, whilst delivering customer satisfaction.
- Foster new relationships with designated agencies and brands in the region.
- Take over management of relationships with agency contacts currently held.
- Develop a long-term strategy to promote Vibrant within agencies and to brands.
- Manage, prioritise and develop agency accounts to fulfil long-term strategy goals.
- Attend international media events and seminars to raise the businesses profile
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for brands, agencies and roadshows.
- Liaise with creative agencies, oversee the creative mock-up, build and go live process.
- Excel reports for campaign delivery, performance and analysis.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge regarding media developments in the region and competitive analysis in the international landscape.
The Ideal Candidate
- This role requires a proven track record in digital sales. The successful candidate will be driven, analytical in their approach with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- This role will require a focussed individual who is persuasive when presenting at a senior level. Knowledge of international media and the challenges faced with multi-language/market execution is essential.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent negotiation and communication skills, with a wide range of contacts at both international media agencies
- Languages: English (primary), with Malay, Mandarin, Tamil or any other Chinese languages (secondary, but not essential)
- Minimum of two year's international media experience, within digital ad sales
- An understanding of the APAC digital ad community from an Advertising and Publisher perspectiveGood numeracy skills to assist with accurate and honest revenue forecasts
- Develop client and agency strategies to maximise long-term revenue