Account Manager-London-Singapore Opportunity!
Account Manager-LondonSingapore Opportunity!
£38-43k & huge bonus
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales person to join an award winning global digital business to help grow their APAC business. This is an integral role for a savvy digital sales person looking to develop their career selling to international media agencies. In return for hard-work you will be very handsomely rewarded with a great remuneration package and international travel opportunities.
The vision for this role is to be based out of London for the forseeable but then you will become a founding member of their Singpore office once this is launched in c12-18 months.
- Founded in 2000, with offices in London, Australia, San Francisco, New York, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Munich, Detroit, Boston, Chicago and L.A.
- World-leading video, rich-media and contextual advertising network,
- Offer native ad placements - within the text and images of premium editorial content.
- This content driven ad-network manages over five billion words per month for top advertisers such as Unilever, Epson, Shell, Intel, Paramount, Jaguar and P&G.
- Deliver the annual revenue target by utilising excellent management of business resources (creative, technology, product teams, ad ops) and your agency and client portfolio, whilst delivering customer satisfaction.
- Foster new relationships with designated agencies and brands in the region.
- Take over management of relationships with agency contacts currently held.
- Develop a long-term strategy to promote Vibrant within agencies and to brands.
- Manage, prioritise and develop agency accounts to fulfil long-term strategy goals.
- Attend international media events and seminars to raise the businesses profile
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for brands, agencies and roadshows.
- Liaise with creative agencies, oversee the creative mock-up, build and go live process.
- Excel reports for campaign delivery, performance and analysis.
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge regarding media developments in the region and competitive analysis in the international landscape.
The Ideal Candidate
- This role requires a proven track record in digital sales. The successful candidate will be driven, analytical in their approach with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- This role will require a focussed individual who is persuasive when presenting at a senior level. Knowledge of international media and the challenges faced with multi-language/market execution is essential.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent negotiation and communication skills, with a wide range of contacts at both international media agencies
- Languages: English (primary), with Malay, Mandarin, Tamil or any other Chinese languages (secondary, but not essential)
- Minimum of two year's international media experience, within digital ad sales
- An understanding of the APAC digital ad community from an Advertising and Publisher perspectiveGood numeracy skills to assist with accurate and honest revenue forecasts
- Develop client and agency strategies to maximise long-term revenue
Apply for Account Manager-London-Singapore Opportunity!
Have a Media Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.