BROADCAST PLANNING MANAGER - GAMING & MOVIE BRANDS!!!
This exciting opportunity is focused purely on planning Broadcast campaigns across TV, VoD, Cinema and Radio. You will be planning big budget campaigns on two of the world's largest computer gaming and movie brands. The chance to work on these brands doesn't come up every day so it's a wonderful opportunity.
The clients spend big across TV, Cinema, VOD and Radio. You will play a pivotal role in planning campaigns and developing strategy across each medium, with a view to be able to connect all broadcast platforms and deliver fully integrated campaigns.
You'll be working in a vibrant team that gets on really well and does a lot socially outside of work. The clients are known in the UK for innovation and are often nominated for industry awards so it's a great chance to be part of ground breaking broadcast planning. The role requires you to work very closely with your Account Director. You will be managing juniors and have lots of client contact; presenting campaign results, TV strategies etc. There will also be a big emphasis on how broadcast media works with other media platforms to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
This really is a great opportunity. You'll be working at one of the best agencies in town, working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- A strong understanding of broadcast planning across TV, VoD, Cinema and Radio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear and concise client presentations both internally and to clients.
- Excellent insight generating skills and the ability to develop fully integrated broadcast campaigns
- Ability to develop/generate core working relationships with clients, internal teams etc.
- Enthusiasm and awareness of all broadcast issues in the trade press.
- Strong organisational, time keeping, analytical and numerical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail on all work produced
- Ambition for self-development and progression.
You will be working for one of the leading media agencies in town. The agency offers a fantastic working environment and always looks to promote from within. The agency has won lots of new business recently and has a rapidly growing broadcast department (30% YOY). It has a real work hard play hard mentality. The agency has an enviable client list as well as some of the brightest minds in the industry. Now is a fantastic time to join the agency and be part of a growing and very successful broadcast department.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting broadcast opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent media agencies.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.