Digital Account Manager
Are the most forward thinking business in digital out of home today. Their screens are situated in some of the highest footfall retail, healthcare and leisure venues worldwide and are a regular feature on client's plans from many industries, especially FMCG, automotive and media.
Their screens are so advanced that they can decipher a person's gender and age bracket - hence why someone with a digital background will understand the crossover and the opportunity this company possess in bundles!
UP TO £35k SALARY + Benefits + Commission
- Be responsible for driving revenue through Group M, Publicis and Aegis agencies (TBC)
- Build relationships with comms planning teams at all levels to ensure continued growth of traditional OOH revenues
- Canvas sales from AV and digital teams within agency patch, propositioning the media format as a flexible solution
- Work alongside the sales support in the team to ensure all proposals and presentations are delivered on time and of a high standard
- Be vocal within the sales team in creating ideas and solutions for advertisers
- Work with company systems including research, booking and inventory planning platforms to create best solutions for clients
- Construct, deliver and articulate work in a timely and fashion at all times.
This is an immediate hire for someone with the right agency contacts, proactive attitude and drive to succeed. With this roles comes the kudos of working for one of the UK's most famous entreprenuers with a history of success and business growth
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for you then please do get in touch today!
Lead Consultant Offline Media | UK +44 (0)7919 143677
Ultimate Asset | Kirkman House, 12-14 Whitfield Street, London. W1T 2RF
Media Recruitment & Executive Search
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.