Media Planning Assistant
Calling all recent Graduates looking to get into media planning! Top OOH business are looking for a bright, creative organised individual to learn how a top media business works!
My client are part of a global network that employs over 900 professionals worldwide and are owned by the world's largest advertising group network.
The business specialises in planning Out of Home (OOH) media, which seeks to understand audiences lifestyles and environments they inhabit in order to position OOH media solutions to interact with them in the best ways.
- Provide direct administrative support across Kinetic UK and in particular to the Planning and Trading Departments, plus HR and the CEO's PA
- Diary management to senior staff who in turn will in turn teach you OOH and enable you to make the next step in your career
KEY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- This position is all about the individual!
- Passion for media, organised, confident, collaborative and confident!
- Are you someone who will happily go the extra mile and doesn't mind being first in the office and last out?
- GCSE Maths and English minimum although a degree in media or related subject would be a bonus
- Previous experience with MS Office
This is an immediate hire for someone with a proactive attitude and drive to succeed.
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for you then please do get in touch today!
Lead Consultant Offline Media | UK +44 (0)7919 143677
Ultimate Asset | Kirkman House, 12-14 Whitfield Street, London. W1T 2RF
Media Recruitment & Executive Search
Apply for Media Planning Assistant
Have a Media Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.