Display Sales Executive (B2B)
An award-winning financial publisher in central London is looking for a Display Sales Executive. It’s a fantastic chance to take responsibility for the day to day management of display advertising revenues for a range of investment publications (print) for the financial services industry. It would be great if you have previous experience of display sales in the financial sector.
- Day to day management of display advertising revenues for investment publications (print)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all key personnel
- Maintaining and growing current advertising yields
- Finding ways to increase volume and spend from each individual client, including devising bespoke solutions
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong computer skills (word processing and spreadsheets)
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Trustworthy, especially with confidential information
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise own work
- Attention to detail with the ability to achieve accurate results and keep to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and suggest solutions – self-starter
- Previous display knowledge of the financial services sector would be an advantage
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Beatrice Harper
Tel: 020 7487 8237
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.