Senior Sales Manager - Brand, Programmatic, Video & Mobile
Sales Manager - Brand, Programmatic, Video & Mobile
£45-55k & excellent commission and benefits
Unique opportunity to join the world's largest digital media businesses. They have proprietary audience data and technology, delivering advertising intelligence that enables smarter, better-informed marketing decisions.
Massive opportunity to progress your career within a business with an enviable reputation. they only hire the best!
Delivering high-impact, high-engagement campaigns across porgrammatic, display, video and mobile media. They offers solutions in 26 countries worldwide and reach more than 450m unique users every month.
- Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of products, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline and revenue forecasting
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Define and implement a strategic plan for building the business by employing a systematic approach to analyzing territory, categories and account potential to prioritize and focus sales activity
- Identify new sales opportunities, define the products to meet the account's needs, and execute media packages to meet their revenue goals
- Work with senior-level contacts to customize sales solutions that solve the mobile customer's marketing needs; successfully close new business relationships and exceed sales goals
- Partner with Account Managers to maintain and build on existing campaigns
- Update and create sales proposals.
- Identify, coordinate, and attend regional marketing and advertising association events.
- 3+ years' experience in a digital sales role.
- Bachelor's degree desired. Other qualifications may be considered in lieu of an outstanding track record with prior relevant work experience.
- Must be driven and able to work autonomously as well as being an integral team member.
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills; working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Strong sales presentation skills, project management and sales packaging/pricing skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal business communication skills.
- Customer-service focused and results oriented.
- Infectious passion for mobile advertising, technology and emerging trends.
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.