Premium Advertising Network seeks a Sales Planner due to continuous growth. This is an extremely exciting opportunity working for one of the most creative companies in the online media space. This company has exclusive ownership of all of its websites which allows them to create some amazingly innovative campaigns that you will play an important part in. They work across premium lifestyle and entertainment brands. Their team is highly creative and they have a fun, sociable culture that they are looking to add to.
You will support the sales team and help to manage the execution of brand and performance campaigns.
- Manage the execution of brand and performance campaigns, and work with all levels of client and advertising agency decision makers and influencers
- Provide sales team support in submitting proposals, reporting, forecasting and overall campaign management
- Working with our performance partners to ensure any unsold inventory is effectively monetized along with the rest of the planning team
- Process and manage Insertion Orders utilizing internal reporting and online tools
- Working with Sales Integration teams in brainstorming and implementing innovative and creative campaign executions
- Initial set up of campaigns in internal operating system through to presenting post client analysis to clients.
- Quality checking campaign set up as well as ensuring even pacing and full delivery of campaigns
- Working closely with the trafficking team and sales team to optimize campaigns
- Liaising with and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with internal sale department, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- A dynamic, focused and self-motivated person who has a good understanding of the digital marketplace.
- A degree in media or marketing.
- Experience within digital media.
- Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team, yet can work autonomously.
- Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to quickly win credibility internally
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
About Ultimate Asset
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.